Welcome to my world!

Just a slight insight into the changes occurring in my life and all around me....

Monday 2 January 2012

2012!!

So here we are - 2012! The year where CHANGE will undoubtedly be the theme.



Once again I am back to filling out more graduate applications in the hope that one will provide me with some direction. I do have some good news though...

I know where I will be in June 2012...well kind of! Somewhere in America as I have been persuaded to apply for a J1 next summer. In the end I thought why not - as this is my final opportunity to apply for one as a student. In the next few weeks a destination in the USA will be decided on and the next 8 months of my life will be a little more clear. A lack of money and job security has stopped me in the past from applying sadly but don't let factors like that hinder your life as a student. Easier said then done I know but I am talking with a deep sense of regret for leaving it this late. Better late than never I guess. (Please excuse all the cliches I have just used) Check out https://www.j1online.ie/http://www.j1.ie/ or http://www.go4less.ie/J1/j1-usa-visas.asp (the company we have chosen) before it's too late!

Hopefully!


Who knows what opportunities may present themselves or what risks will have to be taken in 2012. So for now I will leave you with a simple HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Ps. World please don't end in December 2012 as I don't want this stressful year to end with my world crashing down around me. :P

11 comments:

  1. I can't believe this is our last summer of freedom! You're starting to convince me of a last shot J1 haha. Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is crazy. Only 3/4 months left in college until FREEDOM :D

      Delete
  2. Great choice!! I think I am going to head to Canada, where ever the destination though will be great to get away!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I know some heading there in September, think that might be my next international destionation after some much needed saving when I return to Ireland :D

      Delete
  3. Nice that you've something to look forward too and a J1 is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely go for it, will be the best Summer of your life! Would defo recommend Cali ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha and would you belive Cali is where we have chosen! Hoping to spend my birthday in Vegas :D

      Delete
  5. God I really hope the world doesn't end in 2012... definitely not a year I want to be my last!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully another year full of embarassing moments for you :P

      Delete
  6. Cali here we cooooome :) Summer 2012! :)

    ReplyDelete