Welcome to my world!

Just a slight insight into the changes occurring in my life and all around me....

Wednesday 19 October 2011

My Crystal Ball

It's time to gaze into my crystal ball again but unfortunately the future isn't so clear anymore.

Since the age of 4 I have always had a good definite idea of where I would be the following September. Now, at 21 years of age and in my final year of college, next year is quite difficult to predict. There are numerous options but decisions have to be made soon enough.

The problem is that when I filled out my college application forms long ago, I imagined I would know by now exactly what I would want to do with my life, how I would do it and where I would go. This has not turned out to be the case.

My blog will depict my transition from a carefree student to the reality of life outside the lecture halls, college bars and sleep ins. Not only will it reflect my personal decisions and outlook but the dilemmas that many thousands of students in my position face.

Generally, I like to take it one day at a time but it's finally time for me to really think about what is just around the corner....New York at some point maybe??! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment