Welcome to my world!

Just a slight insight into the changes occurring in my life and all around me....

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Christmas dinner and sleep ins....

It's time to take a short break from pondering my future and immerse myself in what really is just around the corner....

mmmmmm....

It's Christmas soon! I don't like to think about Christmas until we reach those dark December mornings but this year I gave in a little earlier.My reason might have been to distract myself from FINAL year or simply because I have taken up a festive and COLD job with Cork on Ice. Also, I may have succumbed to the Pogues and Mariah last week after one or two. Finally, I was in the presence of this Christmas miracle last week....

Holidays are coming!
Can anyone really blame me for giving in?!

The Christmas special sandwich in the student centre stood out to me the other day and now I may be slightly addicted to that turkey, cranberry and stuffing filled goodness. I really don't think there is any coming back now...

Project deadlines are nearing and the stress of applications is piling on but all of the above will continue to make the next few weeks bearable and worthwhile. Quite simply I couldn't give a hoot that I've given in early this year. Plus as my future is still very much undecided for the time being, who could possibly predict where in the world I will be resisting that Christmas feeling in November 2012. 

It's time to enjoy this time of year! Roll on the late mornings and turkey! I better go remind my mum to order it soon!

Don't forget to make a trip to Cork on Ice this year guys to have the craic this Christmas with me and feel free to entertain me on the slippery ice! ;) Check out www.corkonice.com






3 comments:

  1. Roll on christmas, only 25 more days to go :)

    Totally agree though, this year more than ever I am holding onto that festive cheer and I must say it is offering a great distraction!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still slightly struggling to get into it though, hopefully after assignments are handed in this week that will change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you'd crack sooner or later Mags! ;)

    Gutted I missed the Coca Cola truck at Cork on Ice though - I was in college and couldn't leave...:(
    As if assignments weren't bad enough, now they're crushing my childhood dreams!

    Nearly there you guys!

    ReplyDelete